Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Natural Feathers, Periwinkle Sparklies, && Ekilove!!!


HeLloOO my LoVeLieS!!!

Just wanted to share with you some updated pics of the natural feathers I've been sporting thanks to *Little Maiko Boutique*!!!  Because my natural hair color is a dark dark brown, the natural stripes, blondes, && reddish browns really pop out to add that element of surprise within your hair!!! I love it!!! So easy to apply && gives some character to your hair!!!
**If requested, I will do a step by step tutorial on how to apply the feathers to your hair.  



My nail color combo of the week is what I call a periwinkle sparklie look (^.*) I originally was going to do a bubblegum/cotton candy ice shave look using the blue shatter && a bright pink but when I started to paint my nails I was feeling for a softer look vs. the edginess that the shatter gives!!!
(next week I shall use the shatter.. pics to come!!!)




















** The purple color i used is called *Planks a Lot*  from the OPI Pirates of the Carribean line, check out my OPI POTC blog post in the *archives* to see the other super nice vibrant pastel colors from this line!!!

I also wanted to share a few pieces that I picked up from *Eki* at her handmade store!!!

ekiLove

If you haven't already done so, please check out my style mood - *hime princess* blog over in the *archives* to take a look at a collection of other super kawaii pieces *Eki* creates!!!

Natuical Bracelet 

Spring Tea Bracelet 

Royal Gold Earrings 



Also, a big *THANK YOU* to *Eki* for featuring my blog on her page!!! She has brought a lot of viewers on by && I greatly appreciate her support!!!

Please stay tuned for more hauls && reviews, plus a future GIVEAWAY!!!
Almost to my goal of 50 followers!!!

Thanks for stopping by, please subscribe && follow, && come back for more!!!



xOxO - LoVeLySh.

3 comments:

milk tea girl said...

*gasp* those bracelets looks so nice!! u should model them!! n_n

LoVeLySh. said...

@milk tea girl - good idea!!! they are gorgeous with great craftmanship!!! Please *follow*/subscribe to be included in a future giveaway!!! <3

*mars* said...

i vote tutorial! heehee... *^^*
i also, love your periwinkle sparklie nails! i can't wait for my nail painting sessh with you... maybe on saturday! yayy!! *^^*
and yes... come on people... follow... almost to the 50 mark!!